Info and rules for #bsd-dk
- The channel is called: #bsd-dk and is
located on efnet.
- Treat others like you want them to treat you.
- DO NOT harass others.
- The languages spoken on #BSD-dk are Danish, English, Norwegian and
- DO NOT use public away nor nick change - It's annoying to look at,
and if we wanna know, we all know how to do a /whois. Using it will
probably get you kicked.
- DO NOT flood the channel - nor use ping flood - you might (will!)
get kicked, and repeat offenders will be banned from the channel
for a shorter or longer period.
- DO NOT beg for OP - it will only be given to regulars. If you are a
beggar, you might (will!) get kicked.
- DO NOT advertise other channels on #BSD-dk. Nor do we like
advertisments for web sites and the likes.
- We DO NOT like to get asked about warez.
- Turn autojoin OFF in your client - we don't like it...and if you do
not turn it off, you are likely to get banned.
- DO NOT join and part the channel many times in a matter of seconds - it will most likely get you kicked, and maybe even banned.
- DO NOT slap people around - at least not with a large trout.
- DO NOT write with CAPS - it is considered yelling, and will most
likely get you kicked.
- DO NOT use colorcodes (bold is a kind of colorcode) - not everybody
uses a client, that can show colorcodes, so if you want to use
them, find a channel, where they are appreciated
- We DO NOT appreciate any kind of scripts - except the legal bots
running on the channel.
- DO NOT ask the same questions over and over again. If you don't get
an answer right away it either means nobody knows, or cares, about
your question. Asking repeatedly will get you kicked!